AdvanTec Marine return policy applies to both parts and products purchased from any of AdvanTec Marine’s companies. AdvanTec Marine will determine whether a service technician will be provided to solve any potential warranty concerns or if the item will be returned to AdvanTec Marine. Individual part returns will follow this policy regardless if the part was purchased online through www.advantecstore.com, AdvanTec Marine manufacturer or through an AdvanTec Marine representative. This is a return policy and does not supersede any of the individual manufacturer warranties.
Please verify the part or product that you are returning meets the guidelines and qualifies for return to avoid any delay in, or denial of, processing your return.
- Returns are accepted within 14 days from receipt of products. This will be the date identified by the shipping company tracking and your shipping receipt.
- Purchases can be returned by mail or courier for a full refund or replacement.
To return a purchase by mail or courier, you must complete:
- Download and complete the Return Request form.
- For USA customers only, download and complete the Return Products Custom invoice
- Contact customer service to obtain your RMA # (Return Authorization Number).
- For USA customers only, you must complete the Return Products Custom invoice and the document must accompany the shipment back to AdvanTec Marine. Customs requires this documentation.
- Customer is responsible for paying the return mail or courier costs as well as the replacement part mail or courier costs unless AdvanTec Marine has shipped the incorrect part in which case AdvanTec Marine will cover all shipping costs. Any and all shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Refunds will be issued in the original method of payment.
- Return processing may take up to 5 business days from the time your product is received. AdvanTec Marine will not accept collect shipments.
- All clearance purchases are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
- Items returned beyond 14 days are subject to a 25% restocking fee at AdvanTec Marine’s sole discretion.
- Items returned without the RMA # or outside return policy guidelines are subject to review and may not be returned or refunded.
- At our discretion, AdvanTec Marine may reimburse shipping charges related to the return or exchange of defective products covered under warranty.
- AdvanTec Marine or its manufacturers are not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
- Parts must be free from damage of any type, including, but not limited to dents, scratches, cracks, abuse, defacement or indication of removed screws/fasteners or seals.
- Parts must be in the original manufacturers packaging and shipped securely to avoid any damage or scratches.
- Products shipped in crates must return in the crate it arrived in.
- Clearly note on the outside of the box, and with the address, the RMA # and Return Department.
- Call 604-607-0091 and ask for Returns in order to obtain a RMA # (Return Authorization Number).
- Complete the following request forms:
- For your protection, we recommend that you insure your return and use a traceable carrier that can provide you with delivery confirmation. AdvanTec Marine or its manufacturers are not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
26995 Gloucester Way
V4W 3Y3 Canada